At Diamond Nursing Care Services our mission statement is aligned with EMS Safety "Teaching Skills for Life." That means improving the health and safety of the general public at work, school and home, by being a resource for critical information, skills training and supplies. With that mission in mind, we strive to ensure that our emergency response training in CPR, AED and First Aid is second to none.
If you’re a novice or a professional rescuer and your looking for a class for yourself or your entire company; we have the right class for you.
• A well-trained Instructor
• DVD for consistent instruction
• Hands-on practice for skills retention
• Written workbooks for cognitive knowledge retention
• Scripted instruction, discussion and demonstration to piece it all together
• Skills testing to make it official
Classes are fully interactive. They’re designed to keep students interested and to strengthen confidence as they learn and retain new skills.
Candidates for successful training include lay providers and citizen rescuers (home, worksite), healthcare providers, professional rescuers, and public safety responders. The training programs offered may be taught separately or combined for comprehensive study.
• BLS for Healthcare Providers
• CORE: CPR, AED and Basic First Aid
• Childcare Providers: CPR, AED and First Aid
• Caregiver: CPR, AED and First
• Bloodborne Pathogens
Need training for your company, at multiple locations, for all shifts? we can do that too. Contact us at 301-327-4450 for more information about our Corporate We Care classes.
EMS Safety’s classes are approved by hundreds of national, state and local agencies and organizations including the United States Coast Guard (USCG), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD/PACE), the U.S. Department of Labor - Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), and by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE)